Cook for Pineapple Bistro and Bar at Staypineapple Hotel Five
Hospitality - Food Services
312 N 83rd St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Pineapple Hospitality is a rapidly expanding boutique hotel management company. We are looking for team members who are all about providing outstanding guest servicethis is hospitality after all. Were fun, a little quirky, and always striving to get better (thats where you come in). Currently we have ten hotels in six states, with plans to continue growing. If you want to be part of a far-from-stuffy company with lots of opportunities, this may be the place for you.
Who Were Looking For:
COOK FOR PINEAPPLE BISTRO AND BAR AT STAYPINEAPPLE HOTEL FIVE IN SEATTLE, WA.
Behind every great artist is a masterful assistant. Our Cook is responsible for the flawless preparation and presentation of the menu created by the Chef de Cuisine and for making sure our guests receive an unparalleled dining experience. No pressure.
What You Bring:
We require quite a few skills but a passion for the culinary arts is first and foremost. We pride ourselves in delivering phenomenal cuisine in a dynamic setting and youre a big part of that. Naturally, you must also have a proficient knowledge of cooking techniques including making soups, stocks and sauces, saut?ing, broiling, poaching, braising, etc. Here are a few things of the other things you can expect to do during a typical shift:
* Preparing menu selections by following SOPs for recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications.
* Maintaining cleanliness and a safe work environment by following SOPs and sanitation regulations.
* Ensuring workstations are supplied with all tools and products needed for preparing and presenting food.
* Complying with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including the proper handling of all relevant equipment and machinery.
Where Youve Been:
Were looking for someone with a High School diploma (or equivalent) as well as 1+ years of previous prep/line cook experience. A Food Handlers Permit is also required.
When Youre Here:
This probably goes without saying but youll be on your feet a lot. There will be occasions when you may be carrying/lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, bending/twisting, climbing stairs and working on slippery floors. You also must be able to accommodate varying schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. But wait, theres a great upside: in exchange for your flexibility we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, F&B discounts and the opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel company.
Associated topics: cocinera, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinero, cocinero de produccion, kitchen, persona de parilla, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, salad, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.