The Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) is the largest municipally-owned gas utility in the nation, supplying gas service in the City of Philadelphia to over 500,000 customers. From its humble beginnings in 1836, PGW has grown into the large, modern facility that exists today. As one of the nation's leading natural gas providers, PGW prides itself on stability and continual growth. PGW is dedicated to becoming the Greenest Natural Gas Delivery Company in the region.
The PGW Internship Program is designed for students currently enrolled FULL-TIME at an accredited college or university with a sophomore classification or above ONLY.
If you are not a full-time student, please refer to our other current employment opportunities.
* Dissemination and collection of training surveys
* Updating training attendance and evaluation spreadsheets
* Updating records in our Learning Management System
* Creating infographics to report department accomplishments
* Assistance in formatting/creating/designing training materials
* Other general clerical functions and duties as assigned
* Be a full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college;
* Have a sophomore classification or above;
* Be in good academic standing;
* Be able to commit to 15-20 hours per week to the program;
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Associated topics: autocad, chemical engineer, develop, mechanical, plc, process engineer, software, software implementation, ultrasonic, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.