Part Time Nanny Needed for 6 Month Old, Nannys Choice of Days!
Employment Type: Full-Time
The perfect job for a career nanny who would like to work part-time! Working professionals in Media seek to hire a part-time nanny for their six month old. This job is long term, minimum of a year commitment required and starts as soon as they find the right nanny.
- Monday through Friday Nannys Choice: Can work any days, 2-4 days a week
- Schedule will remain consistent once chosen
- Full childcare
- Tidy baby and common areas
- Run/empty dishwasher
- Babys laundry
- Baby meals
- Help with dinner prep
- Run errands
- Grocery shop
Who You Are:
- Loves inside and outside activities with baby
- Brings a cheerful and positive attitude to work
- Warm and affectionate full charge nanny
- Does not need to be micromanaged
- Must be able to commit at least one year to the job (although the family would love multiple)
- Must be able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Must be willing to get First Aid and CPR trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.
- Must have verifiable childcare experience with checkable references
- $17-$20 per hour (take home) salary, based on background and experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation (1 week coordinated with the familys plans and 1 week at nannys choice)
- Major holidays paid
- Fill out Part 1 of our employment application through our website at:
- If unable to complete an online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-###-####
Want more information? Visit our YouTube page!
- Finding the Right Job For You:
- Working as a Nanny: Best Job Ever!:
- Trouble Finding a Nanny Job?:
Loading some great jobs for you...