- $109,945.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
125 Janelle Blvd
Principal Financial Analyst, Sourcing and Procurement
* Hopkinton, MA
* Waltham, MA
Status Regular Job ID JR-010087 Recruiting Region Americas
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance for the Global Operations Finance, this individual will support the Global Operations and Finance leadership teams by providing insightful financial analysis and ensuring integrity of reported information. He/she will have the ability to translate business problems to analytical deliverables and forecast with a high level of predictability. This is a high visibility role that offers significant growth potential and frequent interactions with senior management.
The individual will be responsible for operationalizing quarterly and annual business plans, including the bottoms-up analysis of material and vendor spend, financial model development, and ad hoc analysis in conjunction with procurement, sourcing, site operations finance, and finance leadership.
The individual will need to partner effectively inside and outside the finance organization to be able to work successfully in a matrix organizational structure. This person should be curious, creative, and enjoy tackling \"what if analysis\" or \"white board scenarios\".
* Partner with finance, operations, and site leaders to provide meaningful weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis that enables the team to hit cost and profitability commitments.
* Business Analysis - including the examination of financial drivers behind raw materials, suppliers, and vendors to support drivers of cost reduction, scale, productivity, efficiency, and overall performance.
* Build financial models to assist in creation of make / buy decisions
* Support indirect leaders in analysis of category strategy management, vendor negotiation plans, RFP development, and internal dashboard and operational process creation
* Assist with the annual operating plan process, ensuring that plans are aligned with management expectations and captured accurately in the PKI financial reporting system
* Other ad hoc requests as needed; e.g. performance analysis, vendor health checks, new product launches, etc.
* Requires a BS degree in Finance, Business, or Economics with 6+ years' experience in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain Operations role
* 4+ years of experience supporting a manufacturing organization as a finance business partner a plus
* Proven analytical skills and proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with HFM, SAP ERP, SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Access a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
* Requires a BS degree in Finance, Business, or Economics with 6+ years' experience in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain Operations role * 4+ years of experience supporting a manufacturing organization as a finance business partner a plus * Proven analytical skills and proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint * Experience with HFM, SAP ERP, SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Access a plus
Associated topics: analyze, business, business intelligence, business systems analyst, financial analyst, government, guidance, refinement, strategy, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...