- Penn National Gaming
- $95,560.00 -145,550.00/year*
1103 Market St
Penn Interactive Gaming is seeking a Junior QA Engineer to work with a cross-functional to test a one-of-a-kind, native sports betting experience. The successful candidate should have experience testing web based applications and/or mobile applications preferably in an Agile environment.
Your daily responsibilities include
* Requirement analysis
* Design and execute test cases
* Meet deadlines and work with some supervision
* Alert teams to critical bugs and open tickets with the appropriate teams
* Serve as the gatekeeper for mobile and web deployment
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
The following is not a checklist where we envision the successful candidate must check every box to come work with us. Rather, it's a starting point to start a conversation about what we foresee you doing here and what you've done in the past. That said, you should be able to check off some of the following:
* 2-4 years of experience working in a tech-focused QA environment
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
* An analytical mindset to not only identify bugs but also try to find the root cause
* Contribute to and maintain test case repository
* A willingness to learn
* Automated testing experience
* Command line experience
* Experience with network monitoring tools like Charles or Wireshark
* A passion for sports or betting
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The primary office location for this position will be located in a dedicated WeWork suite at 1900 Market St. in downtown Philadelphia.
This position is expected to require travel less than 5% of the time
Something to leave you with
Penn Interactive Ventures (PIV) is committed to helping our team members live their best, healthy life. We offer unique and competitive benefits that help our employees. PIV offers benefits through a private exchange which allows our team members the ability to choose from several coverage levels and insurance carriers (both local and national carriers). Along with medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage, there are also voluntary plans available to employees. PIV also offers our employees some office perks such as free catered lunch, snacks, and beverages in the office.
Associated topics: automation, qa, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance lead, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...