Design and implement a wide variety of enterprise systems at PCI with a primary focus on JDEdwards. This professional position requires experience with multiple functional areas of the JDEdwards ERP system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Design and test new business practices in JDEdwards and other enterprise systems.
* Organize system implementation projects; perform project management functions.
* Facilitate process mapping exercises.
* Lead application design and training sessions.
* Provide technical and application support for end-users; troubleshoot problems.
* Educate users on report specification and design.
* Assist with various implementation tasks.
* Assist with preparation for converting and cut over to new business systems.
* Assist with all new project requests coming into IT; requirements gathering, system selection, vendor interviews, system implementation, and equipment procurement.
* Work with Development staff to create custom applications for PCI.
* Assist with system upgrades and validation testing.
* Ability to work non-standard business hours (evenings/weekends) on occasion including a periodic, rotational, off-hours phone support role.
* Adherence to all PCI and cGMP policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
* Attendance to work is an essential function of this job.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be physically capable to perform the above duties with or without reasonable accommodations which may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university and four to six years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JDE System Analyst Requirements:
* JDE (J.D. Edwards) Version 9.0 or higher
* JDE Development Tools 9.1 or higher
* Setup, Configuration, and Process experience with the following JDE modules:
* Manufacturing, Shop floor, Distribution, MRP, Production Scheduling, Capacity Planning,
* Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Work Orders, Calibrations, Capital Asset Management,
* Financials, Chart of Accounts, Service Billing, Quality Management