Whether you're in the automotive industry or joining us from another field, Paul Miller Auto Group is ready for you to become a part of an award winning team.
Paul Miller doesnt just lend his name to a dealership, it becomes one of the family.
We are in the culture of respecting our human capital and have a reputation for loyalty and treating our employees with respect.
If you're interested in joining a team where there's no limit on opportunity & growth, submit your application and join the family today!What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Health & Wellness Program
* FSA Health and Dependent
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term/Long Term DisabilityResponsibilities
* Park and retrieve cars
* Greet customers
* Organize vehicles
* Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, etc.)
* Protect cars
* Basic car servicing (change oil, tire if needed, jump a car)
* Manage KeysQualifications
* Valid Driver's License
* Clear driving record
* Excellent customer service skills
* Reliable transportation
* Must be in adequate physical condition (lift object up to 50 lbs)
* Profession, clean appearanceI have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description.
I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me.
I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at-will employee.
I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, and the dealership has a similar right.
Associated topics: cajera, football, garage attendant, hospital, lot attendant, motor, overnight, parker valet, speedway, tips
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...