Located right in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, OneWire values an entrepreneurial outlook and creative mindset. We work hard but we also know when it's time to take a well-deserved break and hang out with the team on Fridays.
Were currently looking for a high-energy, enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Managerto run OneWires B2B and B2C marketing campaigns. As marketing manager, youll take full ownership of email marketing, social media marketing, partnership development and more to drive B2B leads and grow/engage OneWires candidate community of over half a million finance professionals.
As OneWires Marketing Manager, you will:
* Advertise client jobs through SEM campaigns to drive applications and new candidate growth
* Optimize and grow B2C email marketing campaigns to engage OneWires candidate community through email newsletters, invitations to apply, action-based emails, etc.
* Manage an email marketing strategy to nurture and drive B2B leads for the sales team
* Create marketing collateral to support sales efforts including one-page flyers, presentations, infographics, testimonials, etc.
* Generate relevant recruiting and career-focused content for the OneWire Resources blog (articles, infographics, etc)
* Manage relationships with existing marketing partners and prospect for new partnership opportunities
* Work with OneWires client services team to engage current clients and help educate users on best practices
* Update copy and design on OneWires website to optimize B2B and B2C conversions
* Continue to build OneWires brand as the go-to recruiting solution for the financial services industry
You must have
* 3-6 years of marketing experience
* Success driving lead generation for sales
* Experience using Salesforces as a CRM
* Experience using a marketing automation tool to manage email campaigns, score leads, identify prospects, build landing pages, etc.
* Social media marketing experience across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, G+, Instagram, etc.
* Excellent writing skills proven across a variety of mediums (blog articles, website copy, whitepapers, landing pages, etc)
* Ability to wear multiple hats as we are a small, dynamic team!
Wed love you to have
* A background in the recruiting or financial services industry
* Experience with Pardot
* Experience building automated email nurture programs (both B2B and B2C facing)
* Familiarity with Google Analytics
OneWire is a SaaS-based recruiting and sourcing platform that hosts the largest community of professionals in the financial services industry.
Candidates can confidentially search and apply to jobs, join employer talent communities and stay open to new opportunities at top finance companies.
Employers can advertise opportunities and source from a highly qualified and targeted community of finance talent, while building proprietary talent communities for future hires.
www.onewire.com* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...