Hiring a Contract Packaging OperatorDuration:
1 YearClient Location:
Branchburg, NJWork Schedule:
40 Hours Weekly - M-F 7:00 AM-3:30 PMPay Rate:
$12. 31 / HrBenefits:
ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
This position is for the 1st shift. Hours are M-F 7:00 AM-3:30 PM. There is also quite a bit of overtime available in this
Seeking entry level candidates 0-1 years experience. Prior experience in a similar field is not required.
Performs duties related to filling, packaging and warehousing of products (kits) containing various components in accordance with industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements including but not limited to the following:
- Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging/Filling lines, and staging for production activities.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Filling Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips etc.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts etc.
- Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Fill/Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records
Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, reconciliation, etc.
Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and RMS quality regulations
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is essential to success
- Prior experience working in a clean room, production and or packaging operations is desirable but not required.
Associated topics: baler, carton, fold, gluer, pack, packaging, packaging banding, packing, scan, straw sealing