* Bachelor's degree in Business Process Management, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or related discipline
* Certification in lean, 6-sigma, or comparable process analysis and improvement techniques/tools
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience applying lean, 6-sigma, or comparable process analysis and improvement techniques/tools in professional environment.
***** Preferred experience working with SAP and Sales Force Dot Com environments.
* Ability and intellectual curiosity to learn new businesses and processes quickly.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong desire to succeed and to facilitate the success of others.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
* Strong in computer applications with advanced expertise with Visio or other process software and Minitab or other statistical analysis software would be preferable.
**We realize work isn't just a job to you.**
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be ready for where life can take you.
As an Olympus Lean Six Sigma Green Belt working on the Continuous Improvement team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by leading strategic improvement projects, mentoring and training employees, and contributing to the overall success of the program. In a typical day, you will:
* Assists functional SMEs to understand, develop and document complex cross-functional business processes using flow charts and other process documentation using a consistent methodology.
* Adheres to the consistent implementation of process documentation tools and methodologies, and trains subject matter experts on these techniques/tools as appropriate.
* Works with other Business Process Analysts and key stakeholders in process redesign. Supports activities to optimize end-to-end process designs by continually searching for ways to identify solutions.
* Mentors and trains Business Process Analysts in lean six sigma techniques to broaden knowledge base and awareness of best practices.
* Works with Project Management team colleagues to support process components of larger projects as required.
* Works with Project Management team colleagues to seek support for subject matter experts to implement identified improvement opportunities as appropriate.
* Performs other relevant duties, as assigned.
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
**Let's inspire healthier lives, together.**
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt supports the continuous Improvement function of Olympus Corporation of the Americas (OCA) by reviewing and documenting complex cross-functional business processes to assist subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify opportunities for clarification, simplification, and improvement. He/ She coordinates with other members of the Project Management team to support execution on improvement. opportunities where appropriate.
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We're invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
**TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.**
Olympus America Inc at
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Olympus America Inc at
Pennsylvania, Center Valley
Corporate Strategy and Planning
Sr. Business Process Analyst
**Auto req ID:**
Olympus is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.