Salesforce Applications and Administration Manager
Pennsylvania, Center Valley
Are you looking for a company that cares about people?s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people?s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We?re currently looking for a Manager of Salesforce Applications and Administration to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
The Manager of SFE Applications & Administration is responsible for overseeing and managing the design, development and delivery of the Salesforce.com platform. The primary objective of this position is the enablement of the Sales Force to achieve their goals through technology, process improvements and by ensuring that the platform development meets the needs of the organization. The position will manage the department and provide a consultative resource to Sales and Marketing leadership to define system needs, architecture and configuration, while ensuring consistency in communication and accountability between the team and stakeholders. The Manager SFE Applications & Administration leads a team of 4-5 people, potentially including: Business Analysts, Sales and CPQ analysts, Salesforce.com administrator, and System Tester.
As a Sr. Manager, SalesForce Applications and Administration working on the Salesforce Enablement and Application team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. In a typical day, you will:
* Possess comprehensive knowledge and vision of how all groups come together to support superior sales results.?
*?Initiate projects that they feel will help achieve better sales productivity.?
*?Lead others to think outside of the box with innovative and inspiring ideas and then design a tactful approach for execution.?
*?Work cross functionally and globally with multiple groups, including IT, sales and marketing, as well as members of the commercial operations team, to deliver insights that help guide business decisions and support go-forward strategies. This includes collecting and evaluating data that will help sales teams increase productivity, and analyzing marketing and sales metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between market/customer actions and financial outcomes in order to increase profitability.
*?Manage roadmap with details and completion dates for Salesforce & Apttus projects Manages code for implementation at release cycles for desired functionality utilizing web development tools, software designer studio & administrative tools.
*?Ensures that work product completed by external vendors or internal teams is extensively tested, validated and agreed upon.
*?Partners with IT & Operations to effectively plan system integrations, maintenance and data cleansing strategies at each stage of development utilizing project management standards and principles.
*?Identifies areas to leverage the Salesforce.com platform by integrating functionality of other disparate systems into a one stop.
*?Create a positive working environment for the team that fosters productivity, collaboration, communication and teamwork.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Sales Operations, Training, Technical Project Management or Business Analyst role preferred.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in Sales Operations / training / support environment; prior Sales and/or Sales Operations experience preferred.?
* Minimum 4 years of previous management experience and 3 years of experience process development, optimization, training, or analysis preferred.
Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications (preferred) Salesforce.com experience is highly preferred.
* Salesforce Administrator Certification and Advanced Administrator Certification experience is highly preferred.
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator is highly preferred.?
* Additional Salesforce Certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder, etc.) is a plus.?
* Project Management experience a plus Experience in customizing and building Salesforce custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and approval processes is highly preferred.
* Experience working with offshore teams and consultants. Experience with Apttus and/or Salesforce CPQ is preferred.
* Comprehensive knowledge of medical device business operations.
* Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to address critical business needs.
* Proven analytic and problem-solving skills Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
We realize work isn?t just a job to you.
It?s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That?s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks ? so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
Olympus America Inc
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people?s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We?re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus America Inc
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Loading some great jobs for you...