1103 Market St
Geodis is one of the world's largest freight forwarding companies with a global reach and presence in 67 countries. At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities.
No matter what position you're in - you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Operations Team Lead - INTL duties:
* Services multiple customer accounts by directing workflow of the employees within the account
* Leads team per client SOP's and ensures all customers have an accurate customer profile and power of attorney
* Monitors Entry Status Report and reviews rejected entries and Post Entry Work
* Coordinates with Import Supervisor to properly resolve CF28's and CF29's and closed TIB's
* Assists team members in resolving issues with Customs, OGA, and Carriers
* Monitors accounting processes; including billing, AP/AR issues, and revenue opportunities
* Directs employee teams, including maximizing team productivity, tracking labor hours, training staff, and performance reviews
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
* Incredible work ethic
* Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
* Positive attitude, attention to detail, high-level of customer service, and ability to multi-task
* High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
* Min. 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Brokerage License preferred
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered \"Essential Functions\" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform \"Essential Functions\" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the \"Essential Functions\".* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...