1103 Market St
GEODIS is one of the world's largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you're in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Account Representative - Customs Brokerage duties:
* Processes Custom and OGA (other government agency) entries for clearance of goods into the United States
* Sends information/document requests to company's employees, suppliers, service providers and/or U.S. Government agencies as needed
* Coordination of shipments from airlines, ocean piers and CFS (container freight station) to customer/consignee destination
* Ensures compliance with regard to U.S. Government regulatory agencies such as FDA, EPA, FCC, Fish & Wildlife, etc.
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
* Incredible work ethic
* Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
* Positive Attitude, attention to detail, high-level of customer service, and ability to multi-task
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 3 years experience in customs brokerage or an equivalent combination of both education and experience.
* Knowledge of U.S. Government Agency requirements
* Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered \"Essential Functions\" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform \"Essential Functions\" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the \"Essential Functions\".* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...