Remote Work: Remote work not available
Travel: Up to 40% of the time
Number of Openings: 1 positions available
Salary Range: $80,000 $85,000 USD
Voted as a Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine and our employees....This position is a newly created opportunity to grow and expand our home and hospice program.
Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey provides hospitality, healing, and hope to residents of New Jersey through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance, and a 403(b) Retirement Plan with 100% Company Match up to 8%.
The RN is responsible for assessments, care planning and other clinical duties as they relate to the hospice or home care services program for participants and employees in accordance with all current Federal, State and Local regulations.
Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Appropriately interacts with participants, responsible parties, family, friends, physicians, other related health care and non health care professionals, staff, visitors, vendors and Federal State and local regulatory agencies in a professional and courteous manner.
- Relay information regarding participants health status as it relates to their safety and well-being to resident s physicians and any other appropriate party, as indicated.
- Provide CPR training and maintain certification for Health Services Staff.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of all required Inservices for staff and particpants as outlined by all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Document all incident/accidents in VISION, RL6.
- Process all Home Care services charges and coordinate with billing office.
- Responsible for responding to families and/or participant requests under the Home Care Services program.
- Assist in promoting the SpiraCare Home Care Services program.
- Participate in the QAPI, if needed.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and - Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the program.
- NJ RN License in good standing
- Valid Driver License
- Minimum of 3 years working in hospice
- Time Management skills
- Home care experience a plus
Associated topics: asn, care, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive, maternal, surgical, tcu, unit