Oak Street Health (OSH) is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients' health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit
Oak Street Health takes a team-based approach to providing an outstanding patient experience. They are responsible for delivering excellent, high-touch customer service and ensuring that our patients feel welcome and part of the OSH family.
Drivers are an important part of our model. High levels of flexibility, energy, attention to detail, and problem solving are required to be successful. Drivers will work closely with OSH teammates to coordinate pick up and drop off schedules for our patients.
* Safely transport OSH patients to and from their home to OSH centers for their visits and appointments at OSH utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner. Assist patients as needed.
* Assist in coordinating schedules on a day-to-day basis to ensure excellent patient experience and efficient transportation utilization
* Assist in managing fleet, including refueling, cleaning, and coordinating proper maintenance.
* Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co-workers.
* Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure patients for transport, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
* Build great relationships with Oak Street Health patients
* Work collaboratively and effectively within a team
* Operate with the highest level of integrity and compassion
* Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated, experienced drivers with:
* Current and valid driver's license
* CDL preferred, but not required
* An excellent driving record
* 3 years minimum experience with shuttle-type driving experience
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be found in other healthcare companies, including:
* The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on changing the future of healthcare.
* High levels of responsibility and opportunities for rapid advancement
* Generous retirement options, paid vacation/sick time, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
* Supportive and fun culture
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of our co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers