NYU School of Medicine is one of the nation's top-ranked medical schools. For 175 years, NYU School of Medicine has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history and enrich the lives of countless people. An integral part of NYU Langone Health, the School of Medicine at its core is committed to improving the human condition through medical education, scientific research, and direct patient care. For more information, go to med.nyu.edu, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Associate Research Coordinator.
This associate research coordinator will recruit & consent participants, extract and enter of patient data, and coordinate study activities.
The candidate will work closely with the Robotic GYN Division, and with the sponsor's clinical trials team to achieve study goals.
* Research coordination e.g., following study protocol, study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality, privacy protections
* Screen eligible patients & recruit them for the registry
* Educate and consent participants
* Collect data as required by the protocol. Assure timely entry of data Case Report Forms, (paper or electronic) into registry database
* Follow-up research specimen collection and tracking
* Act as site liaison between the Sponsor, Data Coordinating Center and site Principal Investigator
* Retain all study records in accordance with sponsor requirements and site policies and procedures.
* Work with the PI & sponsor to manage the day to day activities of the study including problem solving, communication and protocol management.
To qualify you must have a Bachelor's degree in life sciences, allied health or equivalent in a related discipline and 0-1 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Effective oral, written, communication, interpersonal skills. Must be able to work under the direction of supervision. Ability to operate research related equipment. Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office applications such as World, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook. Familiar with Internet applications. Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU School of Medicine provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU School of Medicine is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU School of Medicine's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal \"EEO is the law\" poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
Associated topics: dietary, drug, food, health, healthcare, histologist, medical, medicine, toxicologist, virus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...