Account Executive (Outside Sales)
Employment Type: Full-Time
As information technologies evolve, Ntiva employees do, too. Our environment encourages, supports, and rewards professional growth and commitment to creating forward-thinking business solutions for our clients. Any organization is only as good as the people from which it is comprised, and it is this fact that sets Ntiva apart.
The ideal candidate will be an established and networked sales account executive/manager who has the polished written and verbal skills to communicate with new potential customers. One must seek to understand the customer and their needs as well as the foresight to uncover solutions they may not know they need. At Ntiva we are very focused on the customer and in this role, one must have a passion for solving customers problems and finding effective and simply solutions that help customers grow with technology.
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
* Develop and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, emailing, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
* Attend networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
* Develop a sales strategy to generate new opportunities and ensure over-achievement of goals.
* Input and manage all sales opportunities through internal sales systems.
* Participate in weekly sales meetings to include accurate sales pipeline forecasting and management ensuring consistent monthly performance.
* Effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
* Present clients with proposals that addresses business requirements, overcomes objections and enables Ntiva to win business with maximum revenue and margin
* Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)
* 5 or more years related IT sales experience with an emphasis on solution selling within the managed services or cloud/software services market
* A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota
* Ability to understand a client's business issues and work with a team to architect IT solutions
* Outstanding prospecting and consultative selling skills
* Ability to sell to IT leaders and executives cultivating relationships that create opportunities
* Effectively manage pipeline of opportunities, forecast revenue, and close opportunities
* Impressive and effective presentation and negotiating skills
* Ability to travel to customer meetings or corporate events when required
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Previous selling in an outsourced service or SaaS industry is preferred
* Competitive and self-motivated with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
* A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
Accelerate your development as you work in an energetic team to help you realize your potential. As part of our team you will have exposure to the latest solutions and inside product tracks even before they hit the market. When you join our exclusive brain trust of premium talent you will have the opportunity to work on the most challenging engagements with the best solutions.
Top Pay and Benefits in a progressive, growing environment
Premium Medical and Dental coverage
401K + Company Match
Defined and Measurable tracks for promotion
Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
Long Term Disability coverage
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
Employee Discounts on Computers and Accessories
Loading some great jobs for you...