NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The Sales Quality Analyst role will help support our front line, boots on the ground Field Auditors with reporting and analytics into how the sales staff are performing and representing our brands. This role is responsible for reporting and analysis of all vendor sales activity and data to help ensure that all customer interactions are compliant and result in a positive customer experience while maximizing sales. This role will be expected to compile and administer data analysis across the business in support of our national sales organization. Finally, this role is expected to use the technology, tools, and reports available to help inform tactical and strategic decisions about where and how our Sales Quality and Performance Management team is providing support and following up in the field.
* Provide management with necessary reporting to effectively communicate with vendors and ensure that staffing and quality is meeting NRG standards
* Analyze and compile reporting for Retail and D2D sales adherence to regulatory, messaging, dress, and documentation standards.
* Sample and audit customer Sales Agreements for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to company and regulatory requirements
* Document and report quality statistics across the organization to identify patterns and areas for additional attention effort/retraining
* Work closely with the Quality Managers and Sales Managers to streamline processes and ensure consistent messaging to all customers that are in line with company mission and in compliance with all regulatory stipulations
* Assist with customer complaint response and additional QA efforts as determined/directed
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with sales vendors, NRG Company management and sales support functions
* Ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales force through data analysis and recommended training programs
* Track and coordinate with Sales Quality and Performance Management teams to ensure new-hire, recurrent, and new process implementation training is delivered to all Sales Agents
* High School diploma or GED Equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a data analytics function
* Microsoft Excel fluency
* Microsoft SQL fluency
* Strong proficiency in the use of all other Microsoft Office products
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multiple organizational levels within and outside of NRG
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of study
* Fluency with data analytics/visualization tools such as Tableau, Salesforce
* Retail Energy experience is a plus
* Experience in the QA environment, outside sales, retention, customer care and/or training
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a sales environment
* Self-directed with the ability to work independently, set and meet goals, multitask, and prioritize competing responsibilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.