Provide patient care within the scope of practice under the direction of
an RN on assigned unit.
- Must be active and in good standing on the Maine CNA Registry.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be adaptable in a fast paced, changing environment, possess
exemplary customer service skills, and demonstrate consistent use of
EMMC's caring behaviors.
Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and
be a demonstrated team player. Must demonstrate reliability and
accountability to team members and patients.
- BLS required.
- A strong history of teamwork and a positive attitude required.
- Will train for monitor tech.
Associated topics: care unit, infusion, intensive care, mhb, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registed, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...