Compensation: $28,740.00 - $39,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
North is a spinoff from the Miznon chain, established by Israeli Chef Eyal Shani. The group owns & operates 18 restaurants worldwide - originally from Tel Aviv and now in Paris, Vienna, Melbourne and New York.
Our kitchen specializes in fresh, seasonal vegetables, alongside shareable meat and seafood dishes, homemade breads and simple desserts. Our chefs work in an open kitchen, meaning the vibe of the kitchen (& having fun) is integral to the vibe of the restaurant and the overall experience.
- MUST have experience working in a fast-pased, upscale environment
- Strong knife skills
- Experience with a variety of kitchen tasks preferred
- Ability to manage a station from prep to service
- Desire to have fun and join a unique kitchen atmosphere and team
More detail about North Miznon, please visit
Associated topics: appetizer, baker, cocinera, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero, cutter, diner, kitchen prep, wok cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...