- NICE Systems
1103 Market St
The Partner Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Partner Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
* Work internally across other Channel Management Organizations
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
* Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
* Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
* Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
* Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
* Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
* Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
* Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations through the NICE Business Channel.
* Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
* Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
* Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
* Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
* Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
* Reports to the RVP of Sales
* Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
* Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
Skills/Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, principal, sales director, shift lead, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...