How can there be a better job than helping the road weary traveler check into a fresh, clean room -- especially when working the overnight shift? As the Night Auditor you may not be the first person most guests meet, but you often get to leave a lasting impression during their early morning check out. In this role you review the prior day's books, looking for anything unusual, and ensuring that as the sun rises, all records are accurate. You are important! As Night Auditor, you will
* Be Accountable -- your job is to ensure all aspects of the hotel's records of the prior days operations are processed timely and accurately recorded. This data then becomes a tool for management the next day so accuracy is key!
* Make a Great Last Impression -- while checking the guest out, inquire about their stay and let them know you really care so if they had a problem or complaint, they share it with you. Be courteous at all times.
* Make a Great First Impression -- if someone is checking in on your shift, chances are they are pretty tired as most guests are already asleep. Help them get settled in quickly and efficiently.
* Be Helpful -- you are the person who guests will turn to for help or with questions during the overnight shift. Do your best to meet and exceed their expectations with your answers.
* Be a Safety & Security Agent -- follow your hotel's established safety and security policies & procedures. Anticipate problems and call management as needed. It is possible that at your hotel you are the \"manager on duty\" during the overnight hours and if so, take this role very seriously.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...