The Senior Client Support Analyst is responsible for providing direct support to customers and end-users to address daily requests that come in ranging from transaction processing errors, system errors and plan escalations. The job requires a motivated, detailed and goal-oriented individual who handles and resolves support cases via multiple channels. Our Analyst will seeks to understand the customer's circumstances, problems, expectations and needs, and places importance on taking action to meet those needs. The will work closely with Plans and Providers and will be directly responsible for delivering on the department's mission of providing exceptional customer service through day-to-day support activities.
* Serve as a Client Support Manager for health plan trading partners. In this capacity, the senior client support analyst is responsible for tracking plan-specific metrics, trending issues, and for escalating and following up on specific case issues
* Provide timely responses and status updates for all customer support and technical support requests users and plans.
* Articulate solutions to problems verbally and in writing.
* Monitor multiple tools concurrently to troubleshoot issues and find solutions
* Work effectively with others to brainstorm solutions to complex problems.
* Analyse data, look for trends, and report on them as necessary.
* Ensure all support requests, follow-up and resolution notes are appropriately documented, particularly when escalation is required. Providing proactive and constructive feedback to 1st Level team counterparts when appropriate.
* Create articles in Knowledgebase of specifics pertaining to technical support, common issues, troubleshooting steps and associated operational support processes.
* All other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years' experience providing healthcare-related customer support
* 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience managing teams or a strong aptitude for leadership
* Proficiency with SQL
* Proficiency working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, including strong reporting skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and professional presence
* Ability to maintain strong desire to facilitate single call resolution and to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
* Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate complex solutions to non-technical professionals.
* Function well with pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information.
* Desire and ability to challenge status-quo in order to identify potential operational process improvements.
What We Bring
* We offer competitive compensation, full benefits and some great perks. More importantly, we offer you the chance to work with a great team, focused on providing leading software-based solutions and services across a continuum of care.
* Excellent benefits package including medical(HMO/PPO), dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for financial wellness.
* Flexible/Unlimited Style Paid Time Off with 11 Paid Holidays
* Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
NantHealth, Inc. is a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, is a next-generation, personalized healthcare company that enables more effective treatment decisions for critical illnesses and improved patient outcomes by empowering clinical decision support and providing leading software-based solutions and services across the continuum of care for physicians, payers, patients and biopharmaceutical organizations.
NantHealth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job and does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.