- $23,570.00 -31,420.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
1103 Market St
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding position with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
The lot attendant is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. The lot attendant will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The position starts at $11.25/hour and is a full time position, which requires a commitment of up to 40 hours/week. As a full time role this position offers benefits which include health, vision, dental, 401k and paid time off.
This position is located at the Philadelphia Airport (1 Arrivals Rd Philadelphia PA 19153).
* Drive vehicles between facilities including the Philadelphia International Airport and off-site locations with a team of drivers.
* Drive vehicles from return locations to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents.
* Drive serviced vehicles to ready line and park for easy customer access.
* Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed.
* Answer customers questions or direct them to the appropriate person as necessary.
* Operate all vehicles in a safe manner.
* Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
* Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
* Must be willing to accept starting pay of $11.25/hour
* Must have at least 1 year of work experience
* Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions year round.
* Must be available to work 40 hours per week, including weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
* Sunday 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday 9:00am-7:00pm, Thursday 1:00pm-11:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm
* Monday 11:00am-9:00pm, Tuesday 1:00pm-11:00pm, Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm, Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
Associated topics: cloister, football, hotel, luxe valet, palace, parker, parker valet, speedway, sports, valet parking
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...