- NASDAQ OMX Group
- $67,900.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
Identifies, investigates, evaluates and negotiates acquisitions / divestitures, licensing opportunities and strategic business alliances that are in line with the organization's long-range goals. Coordinates various strategic planning and projects activities
* Under supervision, assists in preparing analysis regarding the impact of possible mergers, acquisitions, strategic business alliances, new organic initiatives, and divestitures on the organization's profitability.
* Researches appropriate due diligence to ensure the reliability of information provided by potential business opportunities.
* Assists in feasibility analysis and environment scans on business opportunities.
* Coordinates the strategic planning process
* Coordinates input from all major business units to facilitate the integration of individual business unit plan.
* Assists in preparing analysis of achievements and performance versus strategic plans
* Project management and other duties as required
* Education Required: B.A. or B.S. in a business related discipline.
* Experience Required: 2-4 years of experience.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...