- NASDAQ OMX Group
1103 Market St
Plans, monitors and manages projects from initiation through to completion. Utilizes resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes. Manages projects to ensure it meets the business requirements, internal or external stakeholders are satisfied and it meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.
* Oversees and monitors the planning of a number of key strategic projects. Ensures a high level of stakeholder satisfaction. May lead a small number of developers/testers, business analysts or more junior project managers to deliver on key strategic projects.
* Manages others to exceed project plan obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes. Delivers on strategically driven project changes within the matrix organization.
* Manages multi-faceted programs such as systems architecture, new product development, custom systems development or corporate change programs.
* Builds strategic relationships with key stakeholders to ensure project is positioned strategically within organization and contributes to IT strategy and business outcomes
* Displays success with program delivery in a matrix, global organization where the program successfully aligns to business strategy.
* Education Required: Bachelors Degree qualified in Computer Science, business administration or related discipline with proven program management delivery.
* Experience Required: At least 8 years
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...