- $79,810.00 -112,530.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
12015 31st Ave NE
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home/CURO Health Services family of hospice care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the hospice care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us make a difference when life matters most. We are very passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
You will report directly to the Patient Care Manager. You will be responsible for providing skilled professional nursing care to patients, families and caregivers as prescribed by the plan of care.
- You will as a RN utilize nursing process to contribute to each patient s total plan of care.
- You will facilitate the implementation of nursing interventions and appropriate preventative and therapeutic nursing procedures.
- You will provide appropriate information and explanation to the patient s families. Facilitates patient and family education understand of Hospice.
- You will complete and maintain all patient records, maintain chart and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient s condition and care given.
- You are a Registered Nurse licensed in the state program is located. Bachelor s Degree and C.H.P.N. certification preferred.
- You have minimum of 1 year general nursing preferred with current Hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care experience. Experience with pain and symptom management interventions preferred .
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Associated topics: ccu, coronary, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...