Who You Are:
You're a strategic operations professional looking to share your deep purchasing and order management experience with a growing team.
You love coaching teams towards excellence while identifying ways to reduce logistics costs, manage supply risks, and increase visibility along the way.
About The Role:
The Director of Order Management will be responsible for the procurement of goods and services, coordinating the efforts of the Order Management department, as well as handling complex partner concerns.
This position is a highly-visible role focused on driving value for the company by reducing material shortages and minimizing capital investment in inventory.
Other responsibilities include:
* Coach a team of Order Management Specialists and Purchasing Agents.
* Oversee that orders are processed in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner with a strong focus on month-end and quarter-end deadlines.
* Act as subject matter expert on all aspects of order entry - PO requirements, revenue, shipping, approvals, contracts, etc.
* Serve as an escalation point to internal and external parties.
* Provide daily month-end and quarter-end updates on progression of orders; raising to the appropriate teams if there are delays in the process.
* Document order processing procedures and standard methodologies to facilitate training of new team members.
* Participate in cross-functional projects that will help scale the business and streamline the order-to-cash process.
* Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts.
* Ensure ERP data is accurate and up to date, including order acknowledgments, committed dates, lead times, pricing, payment and delivery terms prior to placing Purchase Orders with suppliers.
* Engage with vendors as often as needed to address potential issues and prioritize purchasing schedules to meet shipment timelines.
Desired skills and experiences:
* Five (8) plus years of direct purchasing or order management experience.
* Prior experience leading a team of three (3) or more staff.
* Experience with ERP order management systems required.
* Ability to work with a diverse team and influence change across functional and business boundaries.
* Cultivated sense of urgency and ability to manage conflicting priorities in a high-pressure setting.
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
* Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
* Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
* Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
* Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
* Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's \"Best Places to Work\" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s \"Best Workplaces\" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Parental Leave
* Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
* Company-funded 401k contributions
* Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
* Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
* Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
* Team-building events
* Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
* Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
* Community involvement opportunities
* Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you'll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: commodity, inventory, provider, purchase, purchasing manager, raw material, subcontract, supply, supply chain, turnaround
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...