Account Executive - Womens Health
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The primary responsibility of the Women's Health Account Executive position is to increase the number of diagnostic test samples to Myriad from their defined territory. This is done by increasing the number of obstetricians/gynecologists that identify their at-risk patient population. With the help of the account executive, the health care provider will educate patients about hereditary cancers in their practice and send diagnostic test samples directly to Myriad. The Preventive Care Account Executive should focus 85% of their time calling on the top 70-80 franchise accounts in their territory (to be determined in conjunction with their area manager), and the remainder of their sales time should be on prospecting new accounts.
* Meet with top 60-70 identified MDs 2x/month with the intent of building a process that helps MD's achieve their practice goals around cancer prevention
* Educating customers about Myriad products and partnering with physicians and staff to integrate a process to assist physicians in patient identification and testing
* Develop and implement a territory level business plan around customer goals and personal skill development that results in the achievement of sales targets
* Plan and utilize key resources including budget, time, collateral, internal personal (SAM/RMS) according to business plan and strategic initiatives.
* Influence and persuade MD and staff to drive change/process to make hereditary risk assessment/testing a standard of care.
* Meet and/or exceed sales goals.
* BS/BA degree and minimum of two years of sales experience or demonstrated success in other sales capacities.
* Women's Health experience is a plus.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the job:
Carrying, Coordinating, Traveling, Communicating
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
About Our Company
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
Loading some great jobs for you...