OBJECTIVE: To ensure the accurate and efficient processing of the Bank's Cash Management Operations function.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
* Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
* Process Wire Transfer and ACH transactions, in accordance with established procedure and regulatory compliance
* Ensure accuracy for all Cash Management Operational functions and transactions
* Complete logs and reconcilements accurately and timely
* Adhere to departmental Service Level Metrics and create related daily reports
* Work with all areas of the Bank, including but not limited to: Customer Service, Retail, AML/Fraud and Deposit Operations
* Ensure Policies and Procedures are updated, either quarterly or as dictated by business need
* Serve as a primary backup, as needed, to other Cash Management operational functions
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's degree and/or related prior experience strongly recommended
Skills and Competencies:
* Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel required; exposure to banking/finance systems is a must
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work without supervision as well as follow direction/instruction
* Ability to effectively manage time to meet both daily and monthly deadlines
* Ability to multi-task and perform a variety of operational functions on any given business day
* Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
* Ability to \"think outside the box\" and bring innovative ideas to progressively develop the department
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
* Frequently sitting
* Lifting/carrying up to 15 lbs.
* Manual dexterity for computer work
* Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform all essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.