- Mondelez International
125 Janelle Blvd
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We?re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.? Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That?s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Information Systems, you?ll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You?ll help Mondelez International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
Innovations is a new space that Mondelez International is building on. Innovations encapsulates projects considered as Learns & Pilots that drive disruptive ideas across the organization. These are projects that will run on Agile methodology and for a duration of typically 8-10 weeks. Based on the learnings of these initiatives a decision would be made to incorporate this as a portfolio project scale or introduce a new POC.
The role calls for experimenting cutting edge technologies while at the same time build strong partnership with the United States Business Unit involving:
- Being accountable for bringing outside for the BU in shape of startup?s and real POV cases
- Build a strong partnership with BU and build a strong pipeline of ideas to pursue
- Being accountable for scoping, aligning, adopting and leveraging technology for respective learn & pilots
- Strong Project Management and Technical Understanding to quickly execute these initiatives
- Identify Innovation Opportunities, help analyzing Business Benefits and evaluating ROI and work on evaluating initiatives to develop digital agenda
- Leverage Technical capabilities (Acumen) to effectively work with delivery partners to rapidly deliver scalable Initiatives.
- Work with Key Stakeholders to define requirements, commence POCs/Pilots, lead UAT, launch products and think scale across 4 regions
- Communicate the Benefits of and Champion Innovation Initiatives throughout IBS and the entire organization.
- Define and track metrics to evaluate success of initiative.
- Expected to roll up sleeves and develop pilots and documents where possible
- Apply Agile methodology to quickly and effectively build a case to show value
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
- Closely collaborate with the IBS teams and also the Business to determine the hypothesis being tested
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder?s needs and requirements continuously in view
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Business acumen and learning agility are must need skills
- Support in Handover / execution of deployment of learn and pilot initiatives to scale. Closely collaborate with deployment teams as appropriate
- Take initiative to improve one?s own work and technical knowledge
- Keep oneself up to date with the latest in technologies and identify ideas / opportunities that could be leveraged for the organization
- Passionate about innovations and possess technical acumen to evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners.
- Ability to understand a variety of disruptive technology products and services that will guide the Sales, Digital Marketing & eCommerce space.
- Good awareness with Machine Learning/AI, programming languages and any startup experience would be a big plus.
- Needs to have understanding of key technical skills associated with latest technologies / understanding of the new technologies in the sales and marketing space
- Experience in one of major CPG or parallel sector
- Information Systems/Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent
- General Work Experience. Minimum 2 years; Maximum 5 years.
- Programming Experience. Minimum 1 years; Maximum 2-3 years.
- General IS Competency including MS Applications
- Knowledge of one of business segment such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Project Management, Systems development methods, and Support processes
- Ability to think outside of own process stream (end to end process integration)
- Ability to evaluate effects of changes (business analyst capabilities)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Critical thinking with creativity and statistical trendspotting skills
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and engage others
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to work across globally distributed virtual teams
- Professional maturity and good business acumen
- Ability to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction, co-operation and trust
- Ability to lead internal and external resources through complex challenges and develop creative solutions/options
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to see beyond the obvious
- Preferably project management, system implementation, and excellent execution skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Drive for results
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proven track record in learning agility
?Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-###-#### for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Associated topics: architecture, asic, board, cad, digital, engineer, engineer ii, engineer iv, hardware designer, ic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...