Milliman's Seattle Health Practice seeks a Senior Administrative Assistant to work under the direct supervision of the Lead Executive Assistant in supporting our leadership and team in our Seattle office. This position will contribute towards team goals and have individual responsibilities; duties include, but are not limited to: proofing/editing documents, maintaining schedules for others, making travel arrangements, maintaining client contact databases, expense reports, and maintaining publications library.
Objectivity matters. Today, more than ever. Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading services and solutions to clients worldwide with no agenda, other than getting it right. Milliman is among the world's largest providers of actuarial and related products and services. Our mission is to help our clients protect the health and financial well-being of people everywhere.
* Bachelor degree preferred or some college
* Three to five years of clerical or secretarial experience
* Conscientious and flexible, with a great work ethic, sense of humor, and team-player attitude
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, as well as Adobe Acrobat
* Must be available to work on-site in our Seattle office and work minimal overtime, as necessary
* Resourceful, service-oriented, dependable, and tactful, with the ability to learn quickly and work independently
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, support multiple professionals, and work with frequent interruptions and time constraints
* Familiarity with SharePoint and similar CRM applications is a plus
* Strong reading, writing and editing skills
* Efficient worker with good organizational skills
* Demonstrated integrity, trustworthiness, and respect for confidentiality
* Enthusiastic, helpful attitude with a willingness to learn
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Accuracy and strong attention to detail
* Track-record of collaborating in a team environment
* Ability to listen to feedback and integrate as appropriate
* Requires the ability to stand, walk, lift, and move objects weighing up to 20 pounds
* Visual acuity required to prepare, read, and analyze printed and electronic data
At Milliman, we focus on creating an environment that recognizes ? and meets ? the personal and professional needs of the individual. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, including eligible domestic partners
* A 401(k) plan with matching program
* Paid Parental Leave up to 12 weeks
* Profit sharing as a discretionary contribution to employees' retirement accounts
* Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing on the first day of work and can be used for any reason.
* Adoption assistance
* Milliman covers 100% of the premiums for life insurance, AD&D, and both short term and long term disability coverage
* Flexible spending accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for dependent care, transportation and applicable medical needs
* Teladoc and nurse advice line
* Best Doctor - Medical second opinion, in-depth expert medical review, access to expert physicians, critical care support, and referral services at no cost
* Employee Assistance Program (counseling and support on everyday life issues; financial tools and calculators; discount tax preparation; legal forms; wellness coaching; interactive e-learning programs)
* Computer, software and mobile phone discount programs
* ORCA Pass unlimited rides (Seattle only)
* Corporate Social Responsibility and Giving programs
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The Seattle Health Practice does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining H-1B, O-1, or other nonimmigrant work authorizing status for this position.
To be considered for this position, please upload a resume and cover letter.
No recruiters, please
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.