Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world's biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide. Must have a passion for AV/VC.
* Inspect and maintain all audio visual and video conferencing systems and/or equipment within client facilities as specified by client.
* Proactively support issues reported via email, chat, phone, and other client support mediums.
* Scope for all deliverables is not limited to work location.
* Provide maintenance services for all conference room technical systems including projectors, VC and audio conferencing equipment and infrastructure. This work includes bulb replacement, RMA of equipment, trouble shooting and repairs of any physical layer problems.
* Service tasks from an assigned task queue to service support requests for maintenance/repair.
* Provide support of such items as (but not limited to) LCDs, projectors, and VC systems.
* Participate in development and maintenance of departmental workflow and standard operation procedures applicable to global maintenance and locale specific documentation.
* Participate in Special Projects including (but not limited to) inventory tracking, deployments and general documentation.
* Support VC Ops team as required in user and inter-departmental communication.
* Provide bi-weekly communication to upper management around regional Maintenance support requests.
* Preventative Maintenance (rooms inspected, avg. inspection time, etc.).
* Break-Fix tasks.
* Provide support to all AV/VC requests within client unless otherwise directed by client VC ? OPS management.
* A technical knowledge in the maintenance of any and all related AV-VC hardware (LCD's, touch panels, Cisco Codecs, microphones, projectors, and other video systems) would be a bonus.
* Must have an aptitude for troubleshooting and break/fixing any and all of the above equipment.
Associated topics: audio, av vtc, camera, camera operator, control operator, grip, network engineer, tv, videographer, voip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.