- $54,460.00 -110,560.00/year*
1103 Market St
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
MetroBet, a sports betting platform that covers the sporting betting industry, is seeking an experienced conversion rate optimization specialist focused on print to online sign-up to work from their Philadelphia office. The person that fills this new role will work closely with both sales and editorial. He or she will be in charge of the conversion funnel, where we convert Metro Philadelphia print readers to a user at one of our sports betting affiliates through promo and QR codes.
MetroBet is a sports betting platform created in September of 2018 that covers the sports betting industry with the latest industry and sports news, betting guides, reviews and betting advice. MetroBet is a a subsidiary of Metro Media (think Newspapers and Metro.us). We offer a competitive salary and full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), gym membership, and more. Our team allows a 1 day/week of working from home option after a ramp up period (subject to performance).
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover explain why you should be selected.
* Minimum one-year experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) or User Experience Optimization across all types of digital platforms (web, app, ads) globally
* Experience with direct response advertising and e-commerce a must
* Strong analytical skills and reporting skills
* A diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website testing, and digital marketing
* Proven proficiency with social media and affiliate management
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
* Knowledge of the sports betting industry preferred
* Knowledge of Philadelphia sports preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...