Required Experience and Skills:
- Min 1-2 years exp facilitating Design Thinking Workshops
- Min 1-2 years exp conducting research for enterprise solutions for large companies.
- Min 1-2 years in applied research for web-based applications and mobile applications
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Strong Communication skills and presentations skills
- Min 1-2 years experience using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile and application design.
- Experience with lean product and lean UX research processes and working with agile teams
- Experience performing user research on mobile and desktop applications
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, and an ability to build great relationships with folks all across the organization
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the user experience design process, and how user research is leveraged to improve user goals and behaviors
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex user research project
- Willingness and proficiency in working with remote teams and team members
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry s latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor of Science or Master Degree in human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) Preferred
- Previous experience conducting UX research or certifications in UX research and Design Thinking BS, human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) or previous experience conducting UX research or certifications in UX research and Design Thinking
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience conducting research for enterprise solutions for large companies.
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we re inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to staffingaadar@merck. com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran proudly embracing diversity in all of it s manifestations.Job:
Service Delivery/ManagementOther Locations:
West Point, PA, US Employee Status:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeNumber of Openings:
1Shift (if applicable):Hazardous Materials:
NoneCompany Trade Name:
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing