- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- $117,080.00 -167,630.00/year*
Required Experience and Skills:
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Strong aptitude and interest for learning.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle Methodologies.
- Flexibility to interact globally across time zones.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize information for management team.
- Proven leadership experience in team coordination.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to conduct presentations in person and video conference.
- High motivation and strong client focus.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL Processes.
- Knowledge of or interest to learn about Infrastructure Technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with MSPS (Microsoft Project Server) to support Project management.
- Knowledge of SAP transactional capability in regards to investment & OPEX projects.
- Knowledge and Experience implementing Infrastructure Technologies: Server (Windows, Linux) Database (Oracle, SQL), Storage (NAS, SAN).
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we re inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to staffingaadar@merck. com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran proudly embracing diversity in all of it s manifestations.Job:
Service Delivery/ManagementOther Locations:Employee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeNumber of Openings:
1Shift (if applicable):
NoCompany Trade Name:
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.