Merakey is currently seeking a LPN to join our Merakey Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Division in our Philadelphia, PA location on Southampton Rd.
Pay rate: $23.00 per hour.
Shift: PRN as needed
The LPN Residential Nurse acts as a team player and shares in the responsibility of carrying out rehabilitation and support functions and assisting in treatment, education, support and consultation to residential teams under the clinical supervision of staff with professional degrees. Work collaboratively with Assistant Medical Coordinator, Medical Coordinator, Regional IDD Director, Team members and Treatment Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* Provide direct nursing care to persons with developmental and physical disabilities and maintaining their medical records to comply with current nursing practice and state regulation. * Ensure standard precautions, incident management/critical event reporting, medication dispensing and storage and safety policies and procedures are followed. * Reports to the Health Services Supervisor and/or Assistant Health Services Supervisor or, at times, the designated Registered Nurse
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance * Competitive Compensation Plans * Opportunities for professional growth and advancement * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts * Short/Long Term Disability Coverage * Life Insurance * 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching) * Marketplace Savings Program * Employee Assistance Program * Wellness Programs * 24-Hour Nurse Hotline * Tuition Reimbursement * Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions) * Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
* Adult Training Facility * Behavior Support Services * Early Intervention Case Management * Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive) * In-home Support * Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation * Supports Coordination
* Community Living/Group Homes * Family/Shared Living * Intermediate Care Facility * Respite Care * Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior) * Supported Living
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 45154
* Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania * One (1) year current nursing experience is preferred * Genuine interest in working with individuals with physical and developmental disabilities * Current and valid Pennsylvania driver's license and reliable transportation
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed vocational, lpn, lvn lpn, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse lpn, pediatrics, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.