* Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, and/or counseling. * High degree of clinical knowledge with strong ability to assess individuals in recovery needs across all dimensions of care. * A minimum of three (3) years post degree experience in clinical practice and supervision. * Preferred three (3) years supervisory experience. * Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with referring agencies.
Merakey is seeking an Intake Supervisor to join our Behavioral Health division in Merakey Parkside Recovery, Adult Behavioral Health Drug and Alcohol Site Based Outpatient Program
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
* Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Intake Supervisor with provide supervision to Intake Counselors and the Registrar while overseeing the effective operation of the Intake Staff. * They will establish and maintain relationships with other programs for referrals. * Overall responsibility for developing and maintaining quality Intake services. * Supervision of assigned staff on a weekly basis while working on their professional development and developing their ability to work independently. * Facilitating weekly team meetings. * Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and problem solve. * Develop and maintain working relationships with referral sites. * Assisting in the planning, development, and operation of the Intake work flow and ability to follow established work flow. * Ability to collect and interpret Intake data and present to Program management on a regular basis. * Rotating weekend coverage in clinic and on call. * Reconcile and approve time cards of assigned staff. * Assist with hiring and orientation of new hires assigned under departments oversees. * Complete Performance Evals at 6 months (for new hires) and then yearly on anniversary. * Other duties as assigned.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance * Competitive Compensation Plans * Opportunities for professional growth and advancement * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts * Short/Long Term Disability Coverage * Life Insurance * 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching) * Marketplace Savings Program * Employee Assistance Program * Wellness Programs * 24-Hour Nurse Hotline * Tuition Reimbursement * Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions) * Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope * Outpatient * Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) * Parents and Children Together (PACT) * Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) * Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope * Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) * Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) * Case Management / Recovery Coaching * Community Health Liaison (CHL) * Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH) * Crisis Intervention * Substance Use Disorder Services * Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) * Family Based Mental Health Services * Therapeutic Family Care * Foster Care Plus * Peer Support * Student Assistance Program (SAP) * Supported Employment * Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
44892 Please complete your application online at merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, and/or counseling. * High degree of clinical knowledge with strong ability to assess individuals in recovery needs across all dimensions of care. * A minimum of three (3) years post degree experience in clinical practice and supervision. * Preferred three (3) years supervisory experience. * Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with referring agencies. * Can provide Licensure Supervision (LPC, LSW, LCSW)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.