Merakey is seeking an Outpatient Therapist to join our Behavioral Health division located in Philadelphia county, PA.
Outpatient clinic location 11082 Knight's Road Philadelphia PA 19154 (boarding Bucks county, PA)
The Fee for Service model is where therapists are reimbursed at a rate for professional services rendered rather than a base- salary. These professional services include individual therapy and all written documentation and collaboration required of that service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* The therapist is a primary member of a treatment team in the clinic behavioral health program for Merakey of Philadelphia. * Responsibilities include delivery of therapy services and coordination of care under the leadership of the clinic director, psychiatrist, and clinical supervisor. * The therapist will deliver mental health therapy consistent with evidence-based practices and recovery and resiliency principles to Child/Adolescent & Adult populations in the outpatient program. * Active engagement of clients to maintain caseload and promote retention. Documentation of all outreach attempts/contact with clients is a requirement of service delivery. * The therapist will complete progress notes daily and complete all other required documentation as needed. * The therapist will Interface with families, treatment team members and case management. * The therapist will maintain compliance with all agency policies and procedures, including agency and payer trainings. * The therapist will maintain a consistent 15-20 hour schedule availability weekly.
Benefits of joining Merakey as a fee for service therapist include:
* Opportunities for Participation in Evidence Based Practices Training Programs * Financial Bonus System for Exceeding Production Requirements * Opportunities (Based on Availability) to receive weekly LPC and LCSW licensure supervision * Group supervision scheduled monthly/an opportunity to collaborate with peers for consultation * Flexible schedule * Supportive administration, opportunities for advancement and one-to-one consultation * Collaborative treatment approach to service delivery involving therapists, psychiatrists, support staff (TCM) and supervisors.
* Masters degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or another related clinical field and two years of mental health psychotherapy experience.
* Internships and Externships will be given consideration.
* Knowledge/experience utilizing treatment plans, evidence based practices and working with county and medicare insurances * Therapists who are self reliant and resourceful and possess strong engagement, assessment and clinical skills. * Therapists who are capable of managing varying responsibilities in a busy work environment
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance * Competitive Compensation Plans * Opportunities for professional growth and advancement * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts * Short/Long Term Disability Coverage * Life Insurance * 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching) * Marketplace Savings Program * Employee Assistance Program * Wellness Programs * 24-Hour Nurse Hotline * Tuition Reimbursement * Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions) * Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope * Outpatient * Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) * Parents and Children Together (PACT) * Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) * Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope * Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) * Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) * Case Management / Recovery Coaching * Community Health Liaison (CHL) * Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH) * Crisis Intervention * Substance Use Disorder Services * Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) * Family Based Mental Health Services * Therapeutic Family Care * Foster Care Plus * Peer Support * Student Assistance Program (SAP) * Supported Employment * Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, and Tennessee.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* Masters degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or another related clinical field * Must have prior experience working in a mental health outpatient clinic, internships and externships will be given consideration. * Applicants are required to be available for a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, physical, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.