- $202,240.00 -202,240.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1103 Market St
Child Psychiatrist needed for 16 hours per week. Thursday and Friday 9-5 preferred.
Position Summary: Provides Medication Management and Psychiatrist Evaluation to child consumers in the outpatient clinic. Assumes role of Treatment Team Leader and works in conjunction with other clinic staff to assure highest quality of care to the consumers on his/her load.
* Perform Medication Management at an expected productivity level of 75%, seeing consumers every six weeks (for children, every 4 weeks -- including at least one annual parent conference documented).
* Observe Merakey policy on prescription renewals and prescriptions by phone.
* Conduct Psychiatric Evaluation to newly admitted consumers, and annual Re-evaluations in on-going cases.
* Contact inpatient Attending Psychiatrists and document in the chart on all admitted consumers, including the coordination of discharge.
* Document at least one contact with consumers' Primary Care Physician (on-going at annual intervals, or as needed).
* Obtain, sign and place in chart all appropriate lab results.
* Obtain client (and/or parent) signature, and sign Treatment Plans at prescribed intervals.
* Read and initial all Therapist notes since last medication visit (during the med visit).
* Meet with all Therapists for whom you are Treatment Team Leader on a monthly basis (meeting with ~25% of them each week, ensuring that each has been met with at least once per month).
* At the monthly, two-hour, Treatment Teams meetings, conduct \"rounds\" on all attendees' caseloads.
* Attend and Morbidity & Mortality (M&M) meetings resulting from the death of any clients on caseload.
* Attend monthly Medical Staff Meetings.
* Adhere to the \"Incident To\" protocol for Medicare clients receiving therapy.
* Adhere to principles of Recovery & Resiliency best practices.
* Report clinically to the Medical Director (including matters pertaining to standards of care, psychiatric practices, and clinician conduct).
* Report administratively to the Clinic Director (including matters pertaining to operations, scheduling, and workplace behavior).
* Board eligible or board certified Child Psychiatrist in the State of PA
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...