Merakey is seeking a Blended Child Case Manager to join our Behavioral Health division in Philadelphia, PA location.
* providing case management, to include medical and housing assistance * service planning * coordination of services with other agency providers to meet the clients needs * supportive counseling * heavy driving throughout Philadelphia county
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance * Competitive Compensation Plans * Opportunities for professional growth and advancement * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts * Short/Long Term Disability Coverage * Life Insurance * 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching) * Marketplace Savings Program * Employee Assistance Program * Wellness Programs * 24-Hour Nurse Hotline * Tuition Reimbursement * Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions) * Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope * Outpatient * Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) * Parents and Children Together (PACT) * Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) * Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope * Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) * Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) * Case Management / Recovery Coaching * Community Health Liaison (CHL) * Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH) * Crisis Intervention * Substance Use Disorder Services * Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) * Family Based Mental Health Services * Therapeutic Family Care * Foster Care Plus * Peer Support * Student Assistance Program (SAP) * Supported Employment * Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at ...@merakey.org.
* Merakey is currently seeking a qualified individual in the field of children's behavioral health, comfortable with being a road warrior, and knowledgeable in county regulations for case management in Philadelphia county. * Valid drivers license * Bachelors Degree * 1 year exp working with children
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development manager, manage, plan, project, program development, project development, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.