1103 Market St
Merakey is currently seeking an Assistant House Manager to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia location.
Responsible for assisting with the complete operation of a living unit and the residents who live there. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* Responsible for assisting with developing and implementing all facets of home life as close to a normal family unit as possible.
* Develop an appropriate and wholesome environment for all residents.
* Assumes the duties of the House Manager in their absence.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
NEW!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between \"Enhanced Pay\" or \"Enhanced Benefits\"
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay). You will be free to choose from:
* Enhanced Pay -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base high deductible medical plan + dental and vision coverage. Retirement plan also available along with a full range of company paid benefits.
* Enhanced Benefits -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where at least 70% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan also available along with a full range of additional company paid benefits.
In addition -- we offer the following benefits:
* Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
* Life Insurance
* 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Marketplace Savings Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs
* 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
* Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
* Adult Training Facility
* Behavior Support Services
* Early Intervention Case Management
* Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
* In-home Support
* Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
* Supports Coordination
* Community Living/Group Homes
* Family/Shared Living
* Intermediate Care Facility
* Respite Care
* Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
* Supported Living
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Virginia, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Requisition Number: 47488
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Bachelor's degree from an accredited program with specialized training and a minimum of one year's experience in working with the developmentally disabled and/or any combination of education, experience or training deemed appropriate. A current and valid Pennsylvania driver's license is also required.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...