- $84,150.00 -163,970.00/year*
1103 Market St
Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions - we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value - and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
The Associate Sales Representative will assist with managing a territory base business and growth by initiating, supporting and developing key referral networks and strategic implanting centers. In certain geographies will also under direction, will be responsible for developing referral networks, be the account/implanter relationship contact for assigned territory's customer needs including account level reimbursement responsibility. Includes coordination of all support activities and development of sales partnerships with distribution alliances.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
* Sells implantable devices for specific therapies to physicians, institutions, payors, and other appropriate medical staff
* Partners with strategic implanting centers to develop the account/implanter practice through;
* providing product and therapy technical support and service,
* including consultation at strategic management and analysis of sales trends,
* utilization of appropriate Neuro business partners to present marketing and business plans to accounts for territory development and growth
* Other activities as they arise, as assigned by the sales leadership
* Ensures personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable
* Follows all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of sales experience with 1 of those 3 years in medical sales; or
* Bachelor's Degree plus 1 year of Medtronic RTG (Pain, Brain or Spine) Clinical Specialist experience
Nice to Have
* Solid knowledge of the Reimbursement climate
* Experience calling on physicians in one or more of the following or related referral accounts - Neurology, Physiatrist, Oncology, Internal Medicine, or Primary Care Physician/GP
* Experience in developing new, innovative markets
* Experience in making multiple referral calls on a daily basis
* Familiarity with the Operating Room
* Solid job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis; preferred knowledge of managed care
* Knowledge of managed care
* Experience with and/or knowledge of Physiology/clinical therapies
* Experience with / knowledge of Implantable devices
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
* Team oriented
* Conceptual/consultative sales skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile
* Required to interact with a computer for extended periods of time, and communicate with peers and co-workers
* Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings.
Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated topics: casualty, insured, insurer, insurance agent, insurance field, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...