Adult Psychiatry - New Jersey - 30 minutes from New York City
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE adult Psychiatrists to join their team in their 23 voluntary bed Psychiatric Pavilion
- Psychiatric disorders commonly treated at the Pavilion include major depression, bipolar disorder, severe anxiety, OCD, schioaffective disorder, dementia, and schizophrenia.
- Cover psychiatric unit and cover consults in the ED
- See approximately 15-20 patients
- Mix of inpatient coverage and 2 days of clinical work per week
- Practice flexibility depending on your interests
- Medical center and Pavilion are accredited by the Joint Commission, licensed by the New Jersey Department of Public Health, and approved by Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurance companies, GMO's and preferred providers
- Located 30 minutes from downtown New York City and Newark, NJ, 1 hour from Stamford, CT, and 90 minutes from Philadelphia, PA
- No visa sponsorship available
- 2 International Airports within a 30 minute drive
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...