Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless?. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Development & Innovation, , Digital Future
The Digital Future team is responsible for helping guide Mastercard's digital strategy and development by anticipating customer needs and future proofing our business for the long-term. This includes analyzing emerging trends to inform our digital strategy, providing industry thought leadership and driving product innovation in areas like the Internet of Things (IoT), gig economy, artificial intelligence, among others, through new business models and solutions.
* Lead analysis around key market trends (e.g., consumer, business, technology, emerging markets) to understand key drivers influencing the future of digital payments; uncover new emerging trends and identify relevant opportunities
* Identify relevant and scalable use cases across industry segments, including consumer, retail, business, emerging markets
* Present findings that translate complex concepts into a simple, compelling narratives
* Develop go-to-market plan to deploy pilots and commercial solutions in market, in partnership with Regional leads
* Monitor and action against key performance metrics
* Analyze and translate information into actionable insights and recommendations to drive business strategy and innovation
All About You:
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about consumer, business and technology trends impacting digital payments
* Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills; ability to deconstruct and reframe questions
* Strong presentation and communication skills, both drafting and presenting, oral and written
* Proven team player, who thrives on working collaboratively at all levels
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
* Prior consulting or digital payments experience a plus
* Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact ...@mastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Associated topics: application, backend, java, perl, php, programming, sde, sdet, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...