Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless?. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Software Engineering
* Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
* Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
* Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
* Introduce new technologies and techniques to enhance their primary service
* Identify opportunities to improve primary service/function
* Ability to bridge concepts across all program services
* Recommend strategies, build road-maps for primary service/function
* Define necessary architecture of the service/function
* Own overall quality of service/function
* Mentoring less experience team members
* Advocate principles through speaking engagements outside of current organization/platform
All About You:
* Master of design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
* You build reusable frameworks
* You drive measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team's software.
* You provide feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
* You work to improve the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
* You Develop solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. Lead projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
* You develop comprehensive knowledge of team architecture. Make trade-offs between short terms and long-term needs.
* Troubleshoot problems, defines root cause and permanently correct within application and dependent systems.
* Coordinate work across impacted teams e.g. architecture, infrastructure, etc.
* Drive process automation (e.g. pipelines with test automation)
* Drive continuous software improvement. e.g. create and maintain a backlog of technical stories that improve performance, security, efficiency, etc.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact ...@mastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Associated topics: backend, back end, c c++, c++, develop, developer, java, python, software developer, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...