MarketSource is a sales solution company who can be described as the engine that drives the best brands in the telecommunication and consumer electronic industries. We hire and train technology and wireless sales representatives to represent leading Fortune 500 companies within a retail environment and provide them with the training and tools needed to drive results.
MarketSource is currently seeking dynamic and outgoing individuals who are passionate about technology and customer service to join our team as a part time sales representative. In this role you will represent our clients' products through being knowledgeable and providing extraordinary customer service. You will partner with store employees to drive sales through training and coaching them on the products you represent.
* Building and maintaining relationships with store employees and store customers
* Training and coaching
* Product knowledge
* Maintaining product and displays to clients' standards (merchandising)
* Representing our clients' products and driving sales
* You must be 18 years of age
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must have reliable transportation
* Ability to pass background check
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
* Competitive compensation structures and growth opportunity
* Flexible schedules
* Continuous online and in-the-field training
Medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and option for a 401(K)
If you have ever shopped for consumer electronics or browsed the latest cell phones then you have already experienced our people at work without even knowing it.
To learn more about our company please visit:
MarketSource offers competitive compensation and excellent growth opportunity.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-###-####. Associated topics: cajero, courtesy, customer, deliver, retail customer service, retail sales associate, sales, sales associate, seller, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.