We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator needed for one of our sales teams in the Philadelphia Office of Marcus & Millichap, the largest Real Estate Investment Brokerage firm in the US. We are looking for a bright individual interested in advancing their career by joining a successful and growing commercial real estate brokerage team.
Responsibilities include preparing offering memorandums/multi-page booklets, proposals, presentations and communication materials related to commercial real estate sales. The position requires advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Will focus on the layout design and print production to produce quality design. The individual will coordinate the integration of design components with photography, text copy, and financial information provided by internal team members, clients, and third-party vendors.
* Produce graphic design artwork to support team effort using current technology and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign a must, Illustrator and Photoshop) for both print and web
* Prepare marketing packages & proposals offering memorandums, and presentations within corporate brand guidelines for both print and web
* Work with team to understand property marketing requests, project vision/strategy, gather required input information or documentation, and understand timelines and review cycles
* Act as liaison between broker and clients
* Preparing flyers and advertisements/coordinate marketing efforts
* Scheduling/Plan Client Events
* Ensure all standard marketing materials are accurate in terms of content, design, branding, and messaging
* Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
* Collection and analysis of client/market data and participates in the brain storming sessions, strategy, and branding meetings for marketing properties
* Additional administrative duties as assigned
* Bachelor of Fine Arts degree preferred with a minimum of two years related experience and/or training in a corporate environment
* Strong skills in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Constant Contact
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively work interact with team members and clients
* Extraordinary attention to detail
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
* Must have minimum of 2 ? 5 years of experience in an administrative support role
* Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and graphic design principles
* Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print, web and graphic design principles. Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel,and Word
* Strong project management, editing and writing skills required. PC and Apple skills also required to work off of both platforms
* Can handle multiple projects within clearly defined timelines with quality results
* Ability to create visual presentations that can be utilized on Apple Ipads with the ability to lead within a group setting
* Ability to coordinate with third-party vendors to prepare cost estimates for production of marketing materials
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour ? more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry's most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.