- Main Line Health
1103 Market St
Main Line Health has an immediate need for an experienced Sr Recruiter to join our Staffing Solutions team located in Radnor, PA.
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research. Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high-quality patient care. We have received Magnet? designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health.
Sr. Recruiter - Full Time
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to ensure effective and efficient operations of the employment functions across all Main Line Health. The Sr Recruiter will recruit and interview applicants for exempt and non-exempt positions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Recruitment of staff for position for selected client groups includes posting, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference-checking, salary determination, and position offering.
* Formulates various reports including monthly vacancy report
* Attends and participates on the Main Line Health Employment Committee and entity-based/department-based committee meetings.
* Act as a consultant educating new managers regarding the recruitment process,
* Coordinates and provides New Employee Orientation on a monthly basis
* Represents Main Line Health at external recruitment functions
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum of four years recruitment experience with a preference for Healthcare experience.
* Experience with Taleo or other ATS needed
* Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
* PC skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Valid PA Driver's license required.
* Must be willing to travel to all Main Line Health sites and attend functions after hours and on weekends on occasion
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at Enter Job ID 1900000Y in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to applying to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...