Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet? designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health
We have a motivated Snr. Analyst IT Corporate Applications to join our fast paced corporate IT department located in Berwyn, PA.
The highly qualified analyst to support our Corporate Services applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with Peoplesoft or other ERP solutions. This position requires a motivated technical person that can lead projects; apply structured analysis and design techniques to operational requirements; and ensure requirements are met via a complete and fully tested system. Application portfolio includes PeopleSoft Finance, PeopleSoft Supply Chain, PeopleSoft HR, Kronos, Halogen, Taleo, EPSi, Visual Lease, Raiser's Edge, and CCure.
Responsibilities to Include:
* Lead in the technical design and configuration of application solutions. Use experience and in depth knowledge of application architecture to help translate business requirements into technical designs and tasks.
* Provide technical leadership to team for trouble shooting of critical and/or complex application and integration issues
* Provide mentoring, coaching and leadership to other team members in the development and troubleshooting of application solutions.
* Develop application design and/or coding standards as needed to maximize efficiency, supportability and stability of applications.
* Provide updates on assigned project tasks/deliverables to appropriate Manager or Project Manager (PM). This may include management of multiple tasks (e.g. interfaces, logistics as well as small independent projects. Communicate status, estimate to complete and any significant issues proactively to PM or Manager insure project and task timelines are met.
* Stay abreast of new application feature/function changes provided by MLH vendors including focus on updates to development tools and utilities. Provide updates back to team and Management on relevant changes and opportunities.
* Provide input into evaluation and selection of application solutions and/or utility software.
* Identify problem trends and work with vendors and internal team to develop root cause analysis and recommendations for application, system or operational changes to prevent or reduce future impact of problems.
* Active in Vendor and regional professional and user group activity. Provide representation for MLH and channel relevant information back to Applications team and organization.
* Develop testing plans and QA strategies for new systems or modifications to existing systems.
* Develop and review conversion and live plans. Identify risks, and develop remediation plans for conversions, upgrades and large change requests.
* Document all processes and modifications to the specified system. Comply with the documentation policies of the department.
* Maintain a positive relationship with patients, visitors, medical staff and peers creating a positive image for self and organization.
* Participates in on-call rotation as required. May be called upon to assist with critical issues outside of standard on-call rotation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience with PeopleSoft applications version 9.x and PeopleTools 8.5x
* Knowledge of the PeopleSoft Toolset: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, PeopleCode, Application packages, and SQR
* SQL development skills with experience writing SQL retrieval routines for Oracle or SQL Server
* Experience with Object Oriented Programming
* Web development experience (HTML5, CSS, scripting) preferred
* Orientation toward detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to maintain accurate documentation
* Ability to work well in a team environment
The position requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, remain effective under stress, and work hours outside the range of the regular schedule.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits. If interested, please apply online at - Job ID 48312.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please, no agency calls.
Associated topics: back end, c c++, c#, java, php, python, sde, sdet, software developer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.